- Stalin’s personal study in 1918-1922
- The black telephone set made by “Simens” from Stalin's farst office.
- A fountain pen made by German firm “Pelican” was used by Stalin at Potsdam conference.
- Pipes used by Stalin
- Stalin’s last packet of cigarettes “Herzegovina Flor” with two pieces of cigarettes. Stalin had no time to smoke them.
- Stalin’s Marshal’s greatcoat and a service cap
- A wooden casket made by Stalin’s son Vasili as a present to his father. In one corner there is an inscription “For memory to Dad” and in the other corner – “From Vasya. 21.12.31.”